Mini Statue Of Liberty Retraces Her Big Sister’s Actions To New York Harbor

Later, they changed its name from Fort Wood to Fort Jay, which is now known as. Persons weren’t donating to the pedestal for the Statue of Liberty. So in 1885, Joseph Pulitzer employed his newspaper to enable gather donations. He stated that if folks donated money, their names would be printed on the paper, and they would get a reward. Thus, the only part of the statue that was painted…Read More